When a man is having trouble getting an erection, it can be scary. We should not panic, before starting to know how to have a good erection; we must know some causes, erection problems or factors that can influence the way our member behaves.
If you feel that your erection is not complete or inefficient, or you suddenly lose it, reading what we have below will help you understand what you need to do to have a good erection. The world won’t come down on you and you won’t stop being a sexually compliant man if you can’t maintain or achieve a full erection.
Diet, physical activity, stress, the level of health, hygiene and habits that we have both for our common life and for the care of our sexual organs, can influence the way your penis behaves when you want to have sex. An erection, either to penetrate or to masturbate.
You must carefully read each of the instructions that we have for you in this article, but before that, keep in mind that you must be aware of your health at all times, since the loss or inefficiency of an erection is not only for sexual reasons, but also for other reasons.
Instructions to have a good erection
- Make an appointment with a doctor. Before thinking about taking any treatment or doing any activity to solve the problem with your penis, see a doctor. In this way the doctor will be able to rule out any possible organic disease such as hypertension or diabetes that tend to be closely related to the partial loss of erection.
- Discarding possible serious diseases, it is time to investigate your health habits. You have to drink water. As irrelevant as it sounds, if you are poorly hydrated, the blood will thicken, it will not be liquid enough to reach the penis and this will make your erections shorter and less lasting. In addition to this, brain functions are affected when we do not drink enough water and this affects your whole body.
- Food is also very important. Excessive consumption of junk products can be harmful to your erections, as foods such as French fries, some sausages, excess sweets and other fatty foods, increase blood cholesterol and can cause blood flow to be slower, for which blood takes longer to reach the penis and this makes erections last less or are inconsistent.
- Avoid sedentary lifestyle. When we are dehydrated, poorly fed and on top of that we have little activity, the body tends to accumulate toxins, fats and other accumulated and unnecessary waste that affect the body, intoxicating and fatigue it, in such a way that this also affects organs such as the penis. When our physical activity and diet is correct, the body being healthy can send blood to the penis, making the erection firmer and lasting and improving the quality of semen.
- Avoid stress. Stress also affects the body; stress makes us prone to diseases and also directly affects the function of our organs. When we are much stressed, external pressures and distractions sometimes cause us to become frustrated and lose our erection. As long as you have a high level of stress, it will not be uncommon for it to affect your sex life.
- Fear of sex. Sometimes when we know that we are going to have a sexual act, this makes us feel nervous, so our brain subconsciously sends all the blood to the legs and arms so that we can flee. That is, our brain is so busy thinking about defending that the blood does not reach the penis and the erection does not arrive or does not last. Concentrate on enjoying your partner’s body by making out or erotic games and when you are relaxed your erection can come at the right time.
- Exercise your penis. Carefully and with well-lubricated hands, caress your penis from the base to the tip progressively and in sections of 3 or 4 parts, always stimulating from bottom to top one section at a time. That is, first caresses from the base, then the center and finally the glans. With lubricant and without pressing too much. This will firm up the erection allowing blood to rise to the penis.
What do you need to have a good erection?
- To eat healthy
Tips to have a good erection
- To make the blood rise to your penis remember to stroke with three fingers, the index, the middle and the thumb surrounding the penis, progressively and always from the bottom up so that the blood rises. Never do this with dirty hands and if it is more comfortable for you, do it alone.