The truth is that, whatever they say, when it comes to the penis, size does matter. Surely you have heard about pumps, pills, exercises, and surgery that promise to make the penis longer. And, surely, you have wondered if these methods are effective or are just fairy tales to comfort the deluded. So today we are going to tell you if it is possible to lengthen the penis … And also if it is necessary for you to try to make yours longer.
For specialists, there is no man in the world who has not wished his penis to be a few centimeters longer.
Medicine already adds more than a century of studies and dubious remedies for penis enlargement. To put it short there is not much that can be done about it. There are certainly partial remedies (pills, creams, stretching exercises, pump devices, and penis enlargement surgery), but any responsible doctor can tell you that almost none of it works.
Those processes that offer results work with very modest benefits and side effects that can be serious
What do you need to make the penis bigger?
What is it that makes men think they have a smaller penis?
It is, above all, a problem of perception: it is not easy to measure your own penis, not to see it objectively. Psychology plays an important role.
It’s easy to go from the notion of average size to the idea that you have a penis that is too small. This perception in certain cases reaches a psychiatric diagnosis: the so-called dimorphic disorder of the penis. It’s similar to the perceptual distortion that makes anorexics think they’re fat, no matter how thin they are. If despite what we have mentioned you decide to go ahead with a penis enlargement surgery, we are going to mention the most common methods to perform it.
Instructions to make the penis bigger
What valid reasons can one have for wanting a penis enlargement? The first of these reasons to be self-esteem, and that is that in our phallocentric society, men have been obsessed with the size of their “tool”, since they have been led to believe, in an erroneous way, that the size of the penis is proportional to the efficiency in sexual relations: the greater it is, the greater the pleasure that is given to the couple.
This obsession has made many take advantage of the need for men to have a longer penis, so they have not given an effective response to lengthening, but they have managed to become multimillionaires.
It seems that when it comes to penis enlargement, common sense does not prevail, since the desperate are open to unfounded, incomplete and risky treatments in complex and vital parts of their anatomy, with the risk that this implies.
The first thing you should ask yourself before undergoing a penis enlargement process is if, in fact, you have a small penis.
Do you think your penis is smaller than average?
The typical erect penis is 10 to 17 centimeters when erect. It reaches a circumference of up to 12 centimeters. These measures are more than enough to have a good sexual relationship, giving and receiving intense pleasure.
The truth is that there is a condition for which many men suffer from a smaller than normal penis. Micropenis is a rare medical condition in which the male member does not fully develop, and is associated with various diseases and conditions, as well as a lack of functions in the reproductive system.
In this case, what is done is not to lengthen the penis, but to attend to those ailments that caused its decreased size. Indeed: even when the penis is smaller than normal, the least important thing is its size.
Among the ailments that cause an erect penis to measure less than 7 centimeters we have Peronei’s disease or prostate cancer.
The truth is that studies show that the majority of men undergoing treatment for penis enlargement had a standard size penis.
If most of the men who undergo treatment for penis enlargement had a normal one, why did they undergo it? Here is a list of reasons and methods:
- Counseling. The difference between a successful method and one that is dangerous fraud is medical advice. Before paying for any method, let your doctor advice you. Perhaps what you need is nothing more than building your self-esteem and correcting distorted views about your body image.
2. Non-surgical treatments. Pills and lotions contain vitamins, minerals, herbs, or hormones that claim to enlarge the penis. Unfortunately, there is no clinical evidence that they work. Some can even be harmful. Traces of lead, pesticides, E. coli bacteria and animal feces have been found in them.
3. Vacuum apparatus. Penis pumps involve placing a tube over the pens’ pump pushes the air out to create a vacuum. The vacuum draws blood into the penis, causing it to swell. Vacuum devices are sometimes used in the short-term treatment of impotence. But overuse of a penis pump can damage penile tissue, leading to weaker erections. They have not been shown to lengthen the penis.
4. Penis extenders. A weight or small stretching frame is placed inside the flaccid penis to stretch it. They can cause permanent damage to the penis.
5. Jelling. It is an exercise that consists of repeatedly pulling the flaccid penis with the thumb and index finger, with the aim of increasing the size of the erection. The idea is that traction exercises increase the amount of blood that enters the erectile tissue of the penis, resulting in increased length and girth of the penis. It has not been shown to increase penis size.
6. Surgery of the penis. Some surgical techniques to increase the girth of the penis involve the injection of fat taken from another part of the body into the penis. Some studies have reported increases in circumference from 1.4cm up to 4cm. However, complications including disfigurement, scarring, lumps, and infection have been reported.
Tips to make your penis bigger
What does work to lengthen the penis
- There is a lot you can do to make your penis look longer:
- Trim your pubic hair: A generous bush of pubic hair can make your penis look smaller than it really is.
- Lose weight: Removing a sagging belly not only makes your penis look smaller, it’s also a serious risk to your health.
- Getting in shape: not only will it make you feel more attractive and make your penis look longer; it will also improve your sex life.